Serious, we might be close!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In TN you show up on the license verification website now and it shows your license number, but says application pending. It assigns a number when you sign up for the test. Looked up a woman in my office that took it years ago, didn't pass, and never retook it. Showed the same thing for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this on eng-tips: http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=376668

Someone got a license verification, this might be real!
Can we go over there with the pitchforks if it turns out to be false?

Screw that; I think we should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Count me in. I'm insane enough by now that I could probably be talked into pretty much anything!

Pretty sure this is BS. The only new number issued for Kansas today was through reciprocity.

It was in Kansas.....come on SE USA !

I wouldn't get your hopes up....at least last year in Kansas everyone received letters saying they passed (not posted on NCEES or board website). Then you had to go buy a stamp, mail in a signed/stamped piece of paper, then they published your name to the website. They might have changed it but that is how it worked last year (I live in KS).

Keisha MoonHello Alan. How may I help you?

AlanHI! Is there any chance the PE exam will be released today?

Keisha Moonno there is not

AlanHow about monday?

Keisha Moonyou will receive an email when your results are ready to view in your NCEES account

The F5 button has seen nothing yet.

Next week I will need a new keyboard. Going to order a back one this weekend.

If you go to KS license verification website and search for PE license for Pending Status, it returns 28 pages of names (most of them with KS addresses). Could these be the people who got licensed?

If you click on any one name it says: License: PE; Obtained: Examination; Status: Pending

Anyone seen Josef? He hasn't kept his word and revealed his source yet....

I'm out! Will resume Monday EST!

Only 28 people passed in the entire state, seems fishy to me. But maybe not many takers this year in KS.

If you click on any one name it says: License: PE; Obtained: Examination; Status: Pending

Oh ****....you might be right. There are several folks listed as pending from my old job that I'm pretty sure just took it in October. They changed the website since last year, so they may have changed the procedures.

Oh ****....you might be right. There are several folks listed as pending from my old job that I'm pretty sure just took it in October. They changed the website since last year, so they may have changed the procedures.

This could just be everyone who took the exam?

If you do the math, 40x28 is over a thousand people. I would estimate that there were about 100 in Topeka in October.

That list appear to be made up of people that have failed the test in the past, people waiting for test results, and people that have sent in their application for reciprocity.

If you do the math, 40x28 is over a thousand people. I would estimate that there were about 100 in Topeka in October.

That list appear to be made up of people that have failed the test in the past, people waiting for test results, and people that have sent in their application for reciprocity.

Yeah, anyone who has submitted an application, but has not completed every requirement (taken/passed test included). Your probably right. Still interesting that they published everyone's name like that.

Back