Who else is waiting on California Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookie Monster

Reaction score
Figured I'd start a new thread for all the Cali peeps...So which exam results will come first this cycle? The general 8-hour or the CA Specific (Seismic and Surveying)? Any predictions of the release of the results?

Let's try this again...Who out there is waiting for results for Cali and what exams are you waiting for? 8-hour, Survey, or Seismic?

This is simply a thread to engage in conversation with other Calif Engineers.

[SIZE=medium]Since we are now writing novel responses, this will be my first and last. This has become a stone throwing match and things have gotten taken out of context. I’m not too sure how you can come up with all these results above about me when you don’t even know me. Again, I’m not a mind reader and don’t have the time to read every thread. I never intended on scaring others about exam results. I was always here for the conversations with other fellow engineers about engineering related subjects. When I saw, “No. Hahahah.” I truly did not understand why. My 18 month old son would come up with a better 2 word explanation than that. Yes I PM’d the Admin and now I understand. Thank you for guiding me to other threads, but for some reason I don’t think I’ll need that anymore. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I’ve been on and off this site for over 5 years now (actually started posting in 2011-I think). It was never an issue in the past to start a new thread with the words “California” and “Results” as it was done many, many times before. So things changed recently and I didn’t get the memo. Its fine ban me, lock me out, do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better. Just know that this site is turning into a fascist mosh pit where the so called “vets” seems to bully around the noobs and anyone else who doesn’t fit their profile. That’s fine have your fun, but the rest of us have to work. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Truth is I get more engineering information and more intelligent conversations with over 3,000 professionals in numerous disciplines right here at work. And I don’t have to shift through to all the BS; like New Jersey Mike last Christmas bitching and complaining about his exam results and not getting his certificate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I don’t need to move any further up in the world as I’m extremely happy and content with my life, family, and current position working for the biggest local municipality in the Country. In a couple years I’ll be retired and surfing back at home in my beautiful home state of Hawaii. BTW, writing such things like you did above may make you feel like a professional, but you are anything but that. You are posting drunk and openly admit it. Great judgment and keep on rolling! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Peace out Y’all and Good Luck to all who are waiting for those results![/SIZE]

I thought mosh pits were cool?
Naw there so 1990's

3189291a23cbf5f56082cd9bb51ca864.jpg

On a another note - any rumors on when the Cali seismic and survey results will be released? I'm waiting.....

dc74b779c6b69daec4c711c041c8eaad.jpg

Since we are now writing novel responses, this will be my first and last. This has become a stone throwing match and things have gotten taken out of context. I’m not too sure how you can come up with all these results above about me when you don’t even know me. Again, I’m not a mind reader and don’t have the time to read every thread. I never intended on scaring others about exam results. I was always here for the conversations with other fellow engineers about engineering related subjects. When I saw, “No. Hahahah.” I truly did not understand why. My 18 month old son would come up with a better 2 word explanation than that. Yes I PM’d the Admin and now I understand. Thank you for guiding me to other threads, but for some reason I don’t think I’ll need that anymore.

I’ve been on and off this site for over 5 years now (actually started posting in 2011-I think). It was never an issue in the past to start a new thread with the words “California” and “Results” as it was done many, many times before. So things changed recently and I didn’t get the memo. Its fine ban me, lock me out, do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better. Just know that this site is turning into a fascist mosh pit where the so called “vets” seems to bully around the noobs and anyone else who doesn’t fit their profile. That’s fine have your fun, but the rest of us have to work.

Truth is I get more engineering information and more intelligent conversations with over 3,000 professionals in numerous disciplines right here at work. And I don’t have to shift through to all the BS; like New Jersey Mike last Christmas bitching and complaining about his exam results and not getting his certificate.

I don’t need to move any further up in the world as I’m extremely happy and content with my life, family, and current position working for the biggest local municipality in the Country. In a couple years I’ll be retired and surfing back at home in my beautiful home state of Hawaii. BTW, writing such things like you did above may make you feel like a professional, but you are anything but that. You are posting drunk and openly admit it. Great judgment and keep on rolling!

Peace out Y’all and Good Luck to all who are waiting for those results!
That's ok. It sounds like I wouldn't want you on my team anyway...

Cowabunga dude! Or some **** like that. :)

1. If you look at the serious threads where engineers are asking for professional opinions, there is a lot of good information and serious responses. The vets, and other noobs, myself included, can respond to threads appropriately.

2. No one here really cares if you work for the 'biggest local municipality in the Country."

3. There is no bullying here. In fact, if you look at some of the responses to the very new members, it's been explained that the vast majority of posts are simply meant as jokes. If you take everything that's said on this board the wrong way, then maybe it's not the place for you, or maybe you should stop taking things so seriously.

4. NJ Mike, and everyone else, is entitled to complain about not receiving results, certificates etc. It's a normal human reaction. I have friends who complain about not receiving an EIT certificate because the state they took it in doesn't issue one.

5. I'm happy for you that you're close to retirement. However, this board in particular doesn't state anywhere that it's a place for professional engineering services. You sound like one of those guys who would receive advice on here, use it, have something go wrong, and then try to sue the poster.

6. This board is a free service and members frequent it voluntarily. Feel free to not do so (hope RG and other admins aren't mad at me for saying that).

MjAxMy0wNzhjN2M2ODI1ZjQxNGYy_51dd76461b533.png

Back