Hey! from the Dirt Girl

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Girl

Reaction score
Well fellow engineers.. you've got me hooked!

I've read several forum topics over the past couple of weeks- while waiting for Oct 2014 PE results- and well I think it a good idea to join the Board. I have user interface problems frequently- so be patient!

Hailing from a remote part of the southeastern US:

Where dirt matters, only to a select few who care!

Dirt Girl ~du nu nu nu nah (to the tune of Batman)!

Thanks NJMike! Dirt is not boring- and is found everywhere at anytime- bout like me! Never know where I might turn up next! Look forward to chatting whicha

Well fellow engineers.. you've got me hooked!

I've read several forum topics over the past couple of weeks- while waiting for Oct 2014 PE results- and well I think it a good idea to join the Board. I have user interface problems frequently- so be patient!

Hailing from a remote part of the southeastern US:

Where dirt matters, only to a select few who care!

Dirt Girl ~du nu nu nu nah (to the tune of Batman)!

We share soon figure out what part of remote southeastern US when you participate in the college football thread... RTR

Dirty girls are the best!

Geotechnical? If so, then I'm just as dirty! BOOM

Yep geotech- and personally I prefer NFL over the NCAA-but this year I was MIA on all things NFL related-PE study time ya know.

Yep geotech- and personally I prefer NFL over the NCAA-but this year I was MIA on all things NFL related-PE study time ya know.
Geotech nice...Let me sum up the NCAA season thus far...ACC is extrememly weak, Big 12 is mediocre compared to years in the past, SEC is strong, but the Pac-12 looks stronger with Oregon. Marcus Mariota is a lock for the Heisman!

NFL well...I'd say the Pats, Broncos, Hawks, Lions, and Packers look decent and the 49ers are the joke of the NFL right now.

Geotech nice...Let me sum up the NCAA season thus far...ACC is extrememly weak, Big 12 is mediocre compared to years in the past, SEC is strong, but the Pac-12 looks stronger with Oregon. Marcus Mariota is a lock for the Heisman!

NFL well...I'd say the Pats, Broncos, Hawks, Lions, and Packers look decent and the 49ers are the joke of the NFL right now.
And I thought the Falcons, Saints and Panthers were looking bad- But the Panthers did open up this past week against Saints.....Thanks for the update,...With the Panthers Newton in the car wreck and all, I bet they are done for the year- no playoffs for Carolina!

And I thought the Falcons, Saints and Panthers were looking bad- But the Panthers did open up this past week against Saints.....Thanks for the update,...With the Panthers Newton in the car wreck and all, I bet they are done for the year- no playoffs for Carolina!
Oh yeah surprisingly that whole division is subpar this year. I mentioned the niners because they just lost to the Raiders. And yup, no Newton = big problems for the Pathers Offensive as they were already anemic with him.

Nobody ever remembers the bucs when they talk about poor performing teams. It's lonely being a bucs fan.
DifferentSpiritedArcticfox.gif

Nobody ever remembers the bucs when they talk about poor performing teams. It's lonely being a bucs fan.
Yup, just like the Jags and Raiders...the Bucs sucks major donkey balls...sorry...I assumed no update would be necessary for that as it occurs every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back