Graphite / Administration Troubles - Joke or no?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternAuto17

Reaction score
There have a lot of joke threads regarding results. Was the talk of scoring issues last Friday just another comical adventure or was it based on solid 4th hand gossip from a surveying meeting in New Jersey?

The non-test-takers are having way more fun than usual this test cycle. No news is a breeding ground for jokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I heard they used No. 3 lead instead of No. 2. Totally jacked it all up.

fe702ebc74bc6da3680dbb7e008ce366bdc1a746824317d37361059d97622df3.jpg

The non-test-takers are having way more fun than usual this test cycle. No news is a breeding ground for jokers.
Silly me, I thought this post would clear things up a bit.

I figured. The joke threads are a great way to be sure the people using this forum to check on results will never come back after passing.

I figured. The joke threads are a great way to be sure the people using this forum to check on results will never come back after passing.
or you can get over yourself and calm down.

Or you can just realize it's a joke and go with it instead of taking everything as a personal affront.

Quite the contrary !!! Now we will come back repeatedly to just return the favor in kind lol...

Ok people lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously. No one gets out of this life alive anyway so let's have fun and enjoy it. I have been in your shoes and know what you're going through. From my experience the jokes on here are nothing personal and meant to add a little humor to a stressful time in your life. Humor helps with easing the tension and stress. Laugh a little and you might feel a little better.

I heard the pencil color was wrong and NCEES is having to hand grade the exams. The North Koreans switched the legit pencils out with counterfeit pencils. Those **** pencils will get you every time.

Ok people lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously. No one gets out of this life alive anyway so let's have fun and enjoy it. I have been in your shoes and know what you're going through. From my experience the jokes on here are nothing personal and meant to add a little humor to a stressful time in your life. Humor helps with easing the tension and stress. Laugh a little and you might feel a little better.

I heard the pencil color was wrong and NCEES is having to hand grade the exams. The North Koreans switched the legit pencils out with counterfeit pencils. Those **** pencils will get you every time.
Dude, I was serious about the North Korean thing though.

This website has withstood years of noobs showing up around results time, whine and moan about how long it takes to find out if they passed and then disappear never to be heard from again. The cool people usually stick around and we've never been worse off from those who didn't.

It's a free resource provided by some strange dude and a few others who have made donations just to have a cool place on the internet where engineer's can interact with other engineers. Ask for advice, post links to other resources and in general try to have fun. If you don't like something you read, try to ignore it or try to provide a valid argument against it. The majority of the joke threads that are posted should be obvious enough so that someone taking the PE is intelligent enough to determine the far fetched fiction and as Sapper said in another thread, if it sounds far fetched, it's probably not true. .

This website has withstood years of noobs showing up around results time, whine and moan about how long it takes to find out if they passed and then disappear never to be heard from again. The cool people usually stick around and we've never been worse off from those who didn't.

It's a free resource provided by some strange dude and a few others who have made donations just to have a cool place on the internet where engineer's can interact with other engineers. Ask for advice, post links to other resources and in general try to have fun. If you don't like something you read, try to ignore it or try to provide a valid argument against it. The majority of the joke threads that are posted should be obvious enough so that someone taking the PE is intelligent enough to determine the far fetched fiction and as Sapper said in another thread, if it sounds far fetched, it's probably not true. .
Unfortunately, for you people, I plan on sticking around after my test results.

There have a lot of joke threads regarding results. Was the talk of scoring issues last Friday just another comical adventure or was it based on solid 4th hand gossip from a surveying meeting in New Jersey?
West,

If you look back to previous years, you'll see that the biggest ball busters will be some of the first to congratulate you when you pass, or provide support and encouragement if you don't.

West,

If you look back to previous years, you'll see that the biggest ball busters will be some of the first to congratulate you when you pass, or provide support and encouragement if you don't.
except me. I'm a dick. Just ask STEEL MAN

And he's form New Jersey. Nothing worth while come from New Jersey, especially 4th hand gossip.

Back