What was more enjoyable?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-E

Reaction score
Your first sexual encounter or finding out the results?

I was kinda nervous when I first opened the thing up. When I peeked inside it made me grin. It felt great and I had to tell everyone about. Eventually the feeling wore off. Is this experience similar to those who came before me?

PE, I'm still not sure if you just described your first sexual encounter or finding out the results.

In any case, good job on letting others come first.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was kinda nervous when I first opened the thing up. When I peeked inside it made me grin. It felt great and I had to tell everyone about. Eventually it deflated. Is this experience similar to those who came before me?
fixt

I was kinda nervous when I first opened the thing up. When I peeked inside it made me grin. It felt great and I had to tell everyone about. Eventually it deflated. Is this experience similar to those who came before me?
fixt
Fixed - so sorry to hear that. I guess that is a vote for finding out the results.

How about finding out the results during your first sexual encounter?

Not that, uh, that would ever apply to me or anything...

how about finding out your results vs a threesome (2 opposite sex vs you)?

How about finding out the results during your first sexual encounter?

Not that, uh, that would ever apply to me or anything...
Still waiting for both I see.
5pnp6.jpg

Mrs. DH has been a total nymphomaniac this year.......I think it has to do with turning 40. I think I was icing my balls when I got my results that said I passed.

Back