Lindberg CERM Index & Appendix

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thechosenone

Reaction score
Hi Members,

Can anybody please share PDF copy of Lindberg Index and Appendix. I would really appreciate it.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Yes, what Porter said is correct.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Index can be easily downloaded from their website.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As for Appendix, I bought a digital version of the book along with the hard copy so I could take the index and appendix separately in the exam (as recommended on PPI website on one of the forums for how to prep for PE exam). Turns out, Digital version of the book allows you to make a copy of up to 155 pages only. I called PPI and told them the only reason for me purchasing the digital version was to make a copy of the appendix and keep it separate and if I can’t do that it defeats the purpose of purchasing the digital version of the book. A week or so and multiple e-mails later; they said we won’t be able to give me a pdf copy of the appendix and they refunded the money instead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Moral of the story; there isn’t a legal way to get appendix pdf unless you copy it page by page.[/SIZE]

Does 155 pages nearly cover the appendix?

I don't see what is so great about the CERM appendix. There are a few good nuggets here and there but much of it is not needed. Just flag the small handful of useful appendix pages and call it good.

No it doesn't! I think its about 170+ pages.

And yes, CERM index isn't one of the greatest but very useful for WR section of the AM portion.

One thing I have realized after studying it once that what may have worked for you at the beginning of your studies; may not work for you as you get close to the exam. That said, I don't see a need for it separately.

Can someone post the Index for CERM 14th edition. The one posted above is not for the 14th

Back