ny is out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU... GOD REALLY HELPED ME OUT ON THIS ONE... IM SO HAPPY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FAIL....

ME - Thermal Fluid Systems, Pass 1st attempt.

I am truly ecstatic. I had a stomach flu the night before and the morning of... It was brutal sitting sitting in the exam room for 8 hrs, cramped and not willing to take a bathroom break for fear of losing precious minutes. It was truly a defining moment that I can look forward to telling my grand-kids about.

Congrats to all. Way to go. Quite a feeling. What a way to start the long weekend. Carry a smile all weekend!!!

ME - Thermal Fluid Systems, Pass 1st attempt.

I am truly ecstatic. I had a stomach flu the night before and the morning of... It was brutal sitting sitting in the exam room for 8 hrs, cramped and not willing to take a bathroom break for fear of losing precious minutes. It was truly a defining moment that I can look forward to telling my grand-kids about.

I had similar difficulties. I have really bad sinus infections. I'd get dizzy and have bad headaches when my head gets too cold. They tell you where to sit. They put directly below the A/C. Also, they do not allow hats. I had the worst headache about mid way from the morning session. During the break it was in the low 60's. I sat in my car with the heat on high to cook my sinuses. It was a SUV sauna.

Glad it's over and the first time! Funny enough. I still thumb through the book a bit here n there. Lots of good stuff to know. The place I work for is filled with high pressure piping. Learning about that some more.

Back