A note about selling books - Classifieds section

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I wanted to inform you new folks that want to sell your books your welcome to use the classified sections here, yes it does cost $0.99. However you can list all your books under one add. Im not trying to get rich but this place does cost money (Im sure the 0.99 is much cheaper than you will find on Ebay or Amazon) & you have a targeted audience here..

I mainly charge the fee because a while back some people made copies of (for example) Testmasters notes and were selling them. This helps me prevent that type of illegal action...

If you are a supporting member when you list your add, send me a PM or an email and I will refund your 0.99.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?app=classifieds

nice, thanks for the heads up. i was planning on putting my quick reference book on ebay but this is by far a better place to sell.

I appreciate the heads up as well. I am a little confused, however, on how I should go about selling on this website. I clicked the link you provided in your post and I got to a page where it says, "There are no adverts matching your search." A little help please? And how do I pay the $0.99? Thanks!

i assume you click the 'Add an Advert' button in the upper right corner.

I appreciate the heads up as well. I am a little confused, however, on how I should go about selling on this website. I clicked the link you provided in your post and I got to a page where it says, "There are no adverts matching your search." A little help please? And how do I pay the $0.99? Thanks!
create the ad then process to the process..there is an option to pay for it

yep.. thats how its done..

click "ad advert"

select a category (Civil, ME, EE, etc)

etc, etc, etc..

let me know if something doesnt work

Back