CA Seismic & Survey Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palvarez83

Project Engineer
Reaction score
Looks like it is a new method that we will now be able to check results online instead of waiting for the mail. I just got this email.

[SIZE=12pt]"John Doe (alias)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt],[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Identification Number: XXXXX[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Your assigned identification (ID) number (printed above) will serve as your password to open your exam results. Any correspondence to the Board should include this ID number. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Board via phone, email, and mail- [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. We ask that you wait at least 72 hours before calling the Board.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sincerely,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists"[/SIZE]

Looks like it is a new method that we will now be able to check results online instead of waiting for the mail. I just got this email.

[SIZE=12pt]You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Your assigned identification (ID) number (printed above) will serve as your password to open your exam results. Any correspondence to the Board should include this ID number. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Board via phone, email, and mail- [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. We ask that you wait at least 72 hours before calling the Board.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists"[/SIZE]
Did you get this e-mail for real?

Did you get this e-mail for real?
Yes, I did! It looks like CA is finally entering into the 21st Century.

I just got a second email ( did both seismic and survey) so I suppose it is for the second exam. it also says,

"[SIZE=12pt]This email does not contain your exam results. If you have already received a similar email, please disregard this second communication. Your password is good for all exam results. [/SIZE]"

Correction. I just got the same e-mail as palverez83. Will check later for the result.... Anxious

Well, I failed seismic... no surprise there but it still hurts to see it on paper. Convenient that the board pre-filled out the refile application for me :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I failed seismic... no surprise there but it still hurts to see it on paper. Convenient that the board pre-filled out the refile application for
i know what u mean, even i know i m going to fail but still dnt want to see it in written,

but that ok, we'll make it next time :)

Well, I failed seismic... no surprise there but it still hurts to see it on paper. Convenient that the board pre-filled out the refile application for me :/

Did you already receive the email with the password protected pdf containing the results?

Sorry to here that. Did you receive all your test results? Even the 8hr exam?

Did you already receive the email with the password protected pdf containing the results?

Yes, but I haven't received one for surveying yet. I took seismic the first week of the testing window and surveying the last week of the testing window.

Sorry to here that. Did you receive all your test results? Even the 8hr exam?

No, just seismic only. They sent a pdf that said seismic - *last name here*

Back