Maryland PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very surprised it released the results on day 3...completely blow the odds

Congrats to all who passed the April 2014 exam in Timonium (and DMV area) no matter the discipline! I found out I defeated the Environmental exam and allergies that day!

For those who were unsuccessful, don't give up! I did so bad on the October 2013 exam that I almost ruined relationships with my family, friends, and coworkers from non-stop negativity.

Advice: clear your mind, ask yourself if you can really stay disciplined for a few months, identify major exam topics/areas you need help with based on results, and write down a plan for studying.

I heard that the MDPE Society will send you invitation to the new engineer initiation at Engineer club downtown Baltimore....have anyone heard about that before? what they do? worth it?

I heard that the MDPE Society will send you invitation to the new engineer initiation at Engineer club downtown Baltimore....have anyone heard about that before? what they do? worth it?
So, ya, the MD Society of Professional Engineer will have an event sometimes in September and they invite those who just passed the test to attend. There, they will give out the certificate etc...free food !

So, ya, the MD Society of Professional Engineer will have an event sometimes in September and they invite those who just passed the test to attend. There, they will give out the certificate etc...free food !
I haven't received an invitation yet. Did you get an email invite?

I haven't received an invitation yet. Did you get an email invite?
Nope...not sure when

Today I have received an email from DLLR for license application.

Congratulation iwire, I passed too in the state of Illinois.

Back