I contact CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do u guys think we'll get it today ???

i just want it before this weekend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's hard to tell. Past results show that California usually releases on day 1 or 2, we're now on day 3 and still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if we'll get the results around the same time the surveying/seismic state test results come in.

It's amazing how much money we're giving these people that take six weeks to grade a scan tron.

It's hard to tell. Past results show that California usually releases on day 1 or 2, we're now on day 3 and still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if we'll get the results around the same time the surveying/seismic state test results come in.
thank you , all i m doing is waiting not even working and i have piles n piles of work :( good luck

Productivity is rock bottom here... Just reloading my email, the NCEES dashboard, the BPELS licensee lookout, and EB!!!

Productivity is rock bottom here... Just reloading my email, the NCEES dashboard, the BPELS licensee lookout, and EB!!!
Same here - after two plus days, I am forcing myself to step away from the F5 button and get out in the field.

my wait is probably longer coz i'm only waiting for special exam result..

Back