Day 2: Let's Go!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canes017

Reaction score
Alright everyone. Day 2, best of luck to everyone. No negative thoughts, congratulations in advance to everyone that passes and to those who don't, use it as fuel to pass the next one!

Here we go!

Not sure this means anything, but CA board updates daily, already says updated 5/20 and none of the 5 people I know took it in April appears there yet...

Arrrggghhh!!!!

Day 2! Hope as many states release today as yesterday. Good luck everyone.

It looked like yesterday's first result release was in the 11am hour. Hopefully it's not that long to hear about day 2.

I wasn't that nervous until I started seeing states release yesterday. Wish NC would just release and get it over with.

I was looking at my CA results from last October (2013) and the state specific letters didn't get mailed out until almost 2 weeks after the National results were posted. Regardless, I hope the CA releases the NCEES results today.

seems day two is pretty much a dud... i know i have to wait for maryland but sure was fun yesterday watching the states go off like time bombs... more addictive than angry birds!

Come on Colorado, put down the bong and release our results already!

Back