NCEES Results- Delaware

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delaware as well here. Got an email from NCEES subject line: NCEES Notification of Result Release.

Passed.

Yes, my name actually showed up on the DE Roster before NCESS showed a pass. But they were in minutes of each other.

It says on DE website congrats to all who passed furthet instructions will be provided upon the approval of applicstion of licensure by DAPE mid June. DE does the approval if application befire pe exam. I do not understand what are they approving now?

Has anyone heard from the board yet? They met June 11 to approve the applications and say we'll hear from them mid-June. My name still isn't in the roster either.

Yes, I received an email on June 12:

"Your Delaware PE application for licensure was approved on June 11, 2014. Please follow the instructions in the attachment to complete licensure requirements. We must have an impression of the approved size and type of embossed seal (not a rubber stamp), and the license fee indicated to complete the licensure process. Details are in the attached letter"

The attachment goes on to say how they need an additional $56.25 to actually become an engineer. I would give them a call if you haven't heard anything.

OMG thanks- just logged in and see I'm approved but my email was my old company I just left. Do they tell us where to get the seal from?

Back