Results Pending?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taz123321

Reaction score
Did this happen on the last years tests and then they released the results the same day?

Hmm... were the results pending last time as well? Or just not released the same day?

In October the site went down like it has today and then we heard of 2-3 states releasing results. Then the next day a bunch more released. My status went from "approved" to "fail" and never had "results pending"

Thanks for the info wattersa81. I guess I have no idea what to expect then.

Chatted with Keisha at Ncees and told her about the change in status to 'result pending' on the dashboard and she still says 8-10 weeks. Pretty stubborn :)

Register Now has nothing to do with the exam results.

It is always on whenever there are exams that can be registered for.

FE, SI, PE, PS, state exams....etc.

In October the site went down like it has today and then we heard of 2-3 states releasing results. Then the next day a bunch more released. My status went from "approved" to "fail" and never had "results pending"
So yours went straight from approved to fail without the results pending last October? Maybe that a sign that if your results are pending you passed :)

What do you guys think?

So yours went straight from approved to fail without the results pending last October? Maybe that a sign that if your results are pending you passed :)

What do you guys think?

I'm betting it's more of a sign that NCEES changed their process between last administration and this one.

Back