Today?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
Checked with Vermont. Their spreadsheet is starting to fill with names of new engineers. Mine is not there yet.

This morning after logging in, NCESS site said it was down for maintenance. I've check about the same time everyday, and never seen that before. Checked a little while later, and the only difference I saw was they removed the print your exam admission sheet option. got real excited........... and then........

I'm positive that the results will be released tomorrow or next Monday.

When they get released, is it in the morning, or in the afternoon.

I think we're down to the point we can randomly speculate to this level of accuracy.

When they get released, is it in the morning, or in the afternoon.

I think we're down to the point we can randomly speculate to this level of accuracy.
It depends, because NCEES doesn't recognize day light savings, PCS doesn't consider leap years and most states don't use the Gregorian calendar

Texas updated their list today, too, but I didn't see any with a 2014 grant date on it; probably updating the list with renewals/expirations.

You will see each state randomly add people to the list. Almost all of them are through reciprocity and not new examinees...

true Dexman, but Vermont always started doing this just before the release.

Back