New to the game

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdelass

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm finally taking the plunge and taking the PE Electrical Power exam in October. Could have last October, just putting it off. About to get married, and the almost wife will be in nursing school, so I figure we can study together. Why not, right?

Sigh, just started and already beat down. Could be a long trek.

The test, not the marriage :)

Hey guys, I'm finally taking the plunge and taking the PE Electrical Power exam in October.  Could have last October, just putting it off.  About to get married, and the almost wife will be in nursing school, so I figure we can study together.  Why not, right?

Sigh, just started and already beat down.  Could be a long trek.

The test, not the marriage :)
Good luck with everything.

Welcome Pdelass. Am an EE Power too and will try to assist, if I can. However, there are plenty of very capable Power EEs here that will help.

Good luck, pdelass, with the exam and the marriage. Both are important and I wish you and your future wife the best.

Good luck taking the plunge on both of these fronts Pdelass! I'm sure you've got your work cut out for you, but the rewards are certainly worth the effort that you put in! (^_^)

Back