Test is only next week. How does everyone feel about it?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As yes, the show up drunk or with a hangover; works great for the FE, haven't heard about the PE though...

Actually I'm thinking of bringing a large jack and coke bottle with me to the exam. That way I can drink during the exam.

^^funny from those that have passed.

I'm feeling better. Not scoring outstanding on my practice exams but better then what I scored on them for the October exam. With a 50/80 in October I'm hopeful I've learned more this time around.

My 2nd attempt as well. Feeling better and more excited about the test. The first attempt was more nervousness. Hopefully excitement translates to passing!

I was super nervous before the exam. Showed up 2 hours early and puked a few times beforehand. Good luck everybody taking it next week!

I was super nervous before the exam. Showed up 2 hours early and puked a few times beforehand. Good luck everybody taking it next week!
Did you try to catch the puke in your hands?

Did you try to catch the puke in your hands?

Fortunately I brought along my bed sheets so I could puke into those and throw them in the washer after the exam.

I'm feeling better. Not scoring outstanding on my practice exams but better then what I scored on them for the October exam. With a 50/80 in October I'm hopeful I've learned more this time around.
make sure you write down the units in your solutions to make sure you are getting the units that are asked...that was the straw for me. It took several tries before I finally realized that was the mistake I was making!

make sure you write down the units in your solutions to make sure you are getting the units that are asked...that was the straw for me. It took several tries before I finally realized that was the mistake I was making!
this.

yes they can and yes they DID!!!

TO THOSE TAKING THE TEST NEXT WEEK...I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK

My 2nd attempt as well. Feeling better and more excited about the test. The first attempt was more nervousness. Hopefully excitement translates to passing!

how did you study the first time and what did you do differently this time?

Last weekend when I left the house early Sunday to do a full mock up test, by 7 year old hugged me and said " I cant wait till after the the exam, I never see you anymore" How am I feeling, lets go today!!!!!! I swear I would sit at midnight tonight and take it if I could.

Back