Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
Well I guess it's that time. If your state isn't shown, the best thing to do is PM me so that I'll see it. Please let me know what state, what date you got the results, and how you got the results.

Those who can't see the map in this post, it's because your company blocks imgur.com. Sorry (I'll try and keep a text list as well).

There is a time limit as to when I can update the post. New maps will be posted as replies to this topic so go to the end for the latest map.

I'll start with a blank map.

FJ0awMF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Californina released, I can't log in to NCEES site due to maintenance.........I hope I pass......

Results in Alaska are being e-mailed out individually (no results on the NCEES site yet). I've gotten mine, but my friends haven't gotten their's yet. I passed!

Results in Alaska are being e-mailed out individually (no results on the NCEES site yet). I've gotten mine, but my friends haven't gotten their's yet. I passed!
Congrats!

AK doesn't use the ncees site for records release, you have to wait till you hear from the board. No wonder Alicia was busy when I called about my renewal.

Ladies and Gents, this is not solely a thread for posting that you passed/failed. It's for the purposes of tracking which states releases results on which date. We are all happy for those who passed, but for the purposes of this thread, all posts here should really only contain the date and state for which results were released. Thanks and good luck on your results! :thumbs:

Back