If you had to...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Submariner.

If you had to choose an animal to be reincarnated as, which would it be?

Gold Eagle (cause I hate being semi bald)

Have you ever read an actual Bill (I.e . house bill 30?)?

Let me re-phrase that for you: If you had to read an actual Bill, who would you prefer to have read it to you?

I would skip the alcohol for a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven.

Win a 500 million lottery but only live until 55 years old, or be poor and live to 100 years old?

Last edited by a moderator:
Be any other profession than an engineer, what would you be?

After you answer, post the next "if you had to" question for the next person.

Just wanted to answer that one...

Explosive expert - You cannot BS your way on this one. You know or you do not know. Period. As simple at that.

There are too many bull sh#tters in engineering that ride on the work that others do.

I would give baseball since it is the only one of the two choices that I ever played.

If you had to move from where you live...Where would you move?

Queso.

30% raise and a 1-hour longer commute (each way), or a 5% paycut to stay where you're at?

30% and longer commute. I would buy a REALLY nice car with extra 30% to make the commute more enjoyable.

Would you rather go back and time and meet your great-great-grandparents, or travel into the future and meet your great-great-grandchild?

30% raise

Give a homeless dude a bath or sit in a landscape architect conference for 8 hours?
conference.

30% and longer commute. I would buy a REALLY nice car with extra 30% to make the commute more enjoyable.

Would you rather go back and time and meet your great-great-grandparents, or travel into the future and meet your great-great-grandchild?
grandchild. I don't want to discourage my predecessors from continuing my family tree...

Conference call with management at 5pm on a Friday before a 3-day weekend or work Saturday?

Eat what ever I want and be hungry.

Would you rather have the flu, or have a really bad computer virus?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather have the flu.

2 flat tires on a desolate country road in the middle of a blizzard, or one flat tire in the ghetto?

Either one is fine by me.

Would you rather hike through devil's club or get chased by a Grizzly bear protecting her cubs during salmon season along the river bank?

Back