Hello Everyone

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deekayfry

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am approved to sit in on the October 25th, 2013 exam. This is after 15 years of holding an EIT and scrounging together engineering experience (I was mostly in management and supervision).

Anyway, I am requesting help from anyone who is in the same field and what references or guides may be helpful.

I am behind the 8 ball, but getting the approval took awhile, and I also have to work and manage a small farm :)

I have not studied either, and this is not the only exam I am studying for. I am taking exams for two licenses that have nothing to do with engineering.

The problem with the mining and mineral processing is that it is offered only once in October.

Thank You,

DKF

Can't help you much on the mining & mineral parts, but I hope you find what you are looking for here. Welcome aboard!

I was hoping Kaplan would have something on M&MP... nope. Incidentally, I am using two other types of licensing education programs (unrelated to engineering). These programs are really, really good :)

Back