California PE October Passed People

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnKGH

Reaction score
I just got my certificate and small card in the mail, but no notice of when or how to pay renewal fee. The expiration date is 3/31. Do I pay online via the board website for the renewal fee or should i be getting another letter with different renewal fee directions?

I have the same problem. Not sure who to go about the process. I will be calling the board today to find out how to do this.

Here is some information that will help

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/licensees/renewal_info.shtml

Renewal Period - Licenses are valid for two (2) years from the assigned renewal date (not the issue date).

First-time Licensure - Your examination fee includes licensure through the first renewal quarter after the exam results were approved by the Board. Approximately one to two months after being notified of passing the examination, first-time licensees will receive a renewal notice for payment of the full renewal fee. Once renewed, the license will be valid for an additional two (2) years. The renewal month and day will remain the same until the license is retired, canceled, or revok

They mail you a renewal notice in the mail and you usually pay by check. Don't worry, the state will definitely let you know how and when they want your money.

this is a random request, but can you guys tell me the size of the CA PE certificate for those who received it in the mail?..want to get frames but don't have ruler..=(.

Back