photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TouchDown

New Site

8 posts in this topic

Guys - one thing I miss is that in the old board, it would keep track (when logged on) of the topics I had read, and which one's have "new" responses, so it was easier to see what I hadn't already read.

Is that an option here?

New one will take some getting used to. I'm not used to all the buttons with the responses...

Left Justified

Right Justified

Centered

Indent

• Bullets

I could get used to this. :D

Never-mind. It does work with the little "post-it" notes on the topics... However, you CAN'T use the "back" button on your browser, it will only show as "read" when you go into a topic and then click on a link back to your main category, If you use the back, it doesn't look like you've read it.

Never-mind. It does work with the little "post-it" notes on the topics... However, you CAN'T use the "back" button on your browser, it will only show as "read" when you go into a topic and then click on a link back to your main category, If you use the back, it doesn't look like you've read it.

That's the way mine worked on the old board as well.

Modified my board options to be at the correct time zone - this post is just to check that it matches the correct time - I'm looking back at post that I just did at 4:25PM central, and they are registering at 1:25PM or so ...

This is a test, only a test.

OK - to get it to show the correct time - I had to select like "New Foundland" or something, about 4 hours off from my actual... FYI.

PS - it'll record that you've viewed topics while using the back button (you just have to refresh the category page after you back out). I never had to do that on the other board, but maybe the way I had it set up, it automatically refreshed when I backed out???

:)

mine shows the threads with new posts? are you using firefox of IE?

IE 6.0