Just checked the mail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am checking the SC website excessively. Has anybody made any phones calls to get the dirt on the results?

I think we might be jumping the gun a lttle. Last year I think early results were around June 6th, but the test was also 6 days sooner than this year.

I think the 12th through the 16th will be D-Week!

Maybe I'm wrong though. Do you guys think the results will show up this or next week? I hope so.

Ed

Yes, but I thought the test was purposely easier this time to allow for more engineers. Therefore the tests should have been graded already.

Easier????

Don't say that. I hope it was harder so that my somewhat botched attempt still squeaks by! :thumbsup: :D

Ed

Ed,

You took the Mechanical PE? I took the Civil WR portion and can say the difficulty level was not what I was expecting. But, the stamina required to answer 80 questions in 8 hours, now that was tough.

Well at least me and Joey think it was hard! :D

Although he took a different afternoon section than I did.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't so much that it was so hard, but that I didn't live up to my expectations. I think I let it psych me out.

Ed

Last edited:
Back