Virginia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTtoUVA

Reaction score
Everyone is getting the same copy-paste email from DPOR about the results.....

"We will not receive the results (by mail) from NCEEs until the end of Dec/first of Jan. They will then have to be downloaded and Board certified. This may take until the end of Dec – to mid-Jan."

I sent a polite response back listing the exact release dates for the past 4 exams and asking if there was something different about this time that would cause the results to be delayed longer than in recent history. I am not sure I put much faith in the response from PCS either when they said the results would be released by the end of today since they are only a middle man, DPOR certifies the result and NCEES notifies.

Just wish we knew the path that the scores take after NCEES releases them. I don't think we'll be waiting that long to find out but it will probably be that long for info to show up in the VADOPR system. NCEES update should be sooner.

It is starting to become frustrating as the process is by no means that complicated...other states can certainly atest

i'm about ready to drive to richmond, camp out on their step overnight and ask the first person who walks in... " :bag: WTF??? :censored: Where my results.... :beat: "

Got another response back to my question about why it might take so long this year given that in the past the results are usually out earlier.

"This is standard"

I drive by there every day on my way to work, it's all I can do not to go by there and ask them what's the holdup.

I am sure they already have a sheet printed out and posted on the door that reads exactly the same message that we have all received via email already.

From NCEES: The VA Board/PCS has not given NCEES permission to release PE results to examinees yet.

So maybe it does come down to when PCS gets their asses around to clicking the SUBMIT button.....

Tara at PCS told me via phone:

Virginia results will be sent via email today at some point.

Well, today is almost over, so unless she means some time between now and midnight I would expect them to come out very soon.

That seems like all we're waiting for is for PCS to send approval back to NCEES. Let's go!

I received the same response from PCS as well, but the day is winding down and still no results...smh -_-

Good. If the results dont come today we can take a class action against PCS for being full of BS!

How about PCS updates their crappy website so at least we know, one step at a time. :)

:( People are starting to leave my office for the day. If it comes it will be so late in the day that I wont be getting many congratulations!

I have my corporate district meeting tomorrow and Wednesday. I was so looking forward to PE dropping with all the big wigs.

COME ON PCS AND DPOR!!!!

Back