Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
Since everyone is enjoying the wait, I thought I'd start the results map. Since I am not waiting on results myself, I would appreciate if people could PM me as their state results come in (with state, date, and how they got their results). I will not be able to update the map Friday through Monday, but will catch up sometime next Tuesday.

Look at all that white! Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

Previous Results:

April 2012

October 2011

15M9p.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys but I feel like I'm typing the Iliad in morse code with my F5 key. My keyboard is about to explode.

October test was on the 28th. Can't speak for the April test since FP isn't offered in April and I don't monitor that date.

http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-october-2012-exam-results/

Urgh.

From NCEES:

Update on October 2012 exam results

December 10, 2012

The October 2012 FE exam results were released to NCEES member licensing boards on December 7, 2012. The surveying exam results were released on November 27. The PE and SE exam results have not yet been released; they are expected to be released as originally scheduled (8–10 weeks after the exam administration).

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

Find out more about the scoring process.

Looks like the first state is TX

EDIT: Added NV based on info below.

bCwzf.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's me, and it just says they should be getting scores "soon." I'd like someone to confirm when they get them if possible.

Will NCEES's website be "opened" even after 5pm EST for the other states which would normally be in the initial release? (i.e. not the state's engineering board releasing on their own website)

I had the best experience with Texas board. Very efficient organization right from the application process to releasing the results.

Kudos TBPE!!!!

Back