McRib returns

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Screenshot_1-1.png

I've never had one, but I've heard folks swear by them. Just doesn't really sound like something I'd like.

Think it was college the last time I had one. I wish they'd bring back the Arch deluxe, that one was teh Shiite.

I worked in a strip mall in HS a couple doors away from McD's. Used to get an Arch Deluxe value meal on days when I worked a longer shift. I liked that one.

They used to have more of a baked chicken sandwich that I liked too. I'm sure it was just steamed with grill marks painted on, but it wasn't half bad.

Actually, the first memory of moving into my childhood house when I was 5 was opening the car door and vomiting out a McDonald's strawberry shake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember having one about 15 years ago when there was some major hype about them being introduced. Nothing worth writing home about and I never had a second one that I can remember.

McDonalds shakes are one chemical away from being plastic...got to love organic chemistry class. Don't think I've had a mcdonalds shake since learning that

McDonalds shakes are one chemical away from being plastic...got to love organic chemistry class. Don't think I've had a mcdonalds shake since learning that
Gross. So you could drink the shake along with the chemical and have plastic in your tummy? Smells like a million dollar lawsuit, ending with a permanent warning message.

Think it was college the last time I had one. I wish they'd bring back the Arch deluxe, that one was teh Shiite.
They were teh awsum with bacon.

But they were one of Mickey D's biggest flops....http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=16966&st=0&p=6907024&hl=burgers&fromsearch=1entry6907024

Back