Professional Engineer Exam Prep Courses - Hello From School of PE!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolofpe

School of PE
Reaction score
Multi State with home office in Columbus Ohio
Hello everyone, on behalf of www.schoolofpe.com,

I know there have not been very many posts on our end, We avoid spam and feel that word of mouth from our students speaks for itself...(no pun intended). Over the past few months I have visited the many forums and information sites regarding engineer exam prep. After this time I feel Engineer Boards is in a class of its own. By far the best forums for information on engineering exam prep, one of the best forums on engineering as a whole. Not to mention the people who frequent the board seem to be “fun” and that’s starting to be harder to come by.

Over the next few months we will be combing the board (picture Space Balls) to look for any areas we can help. We will try to respond to even the oldest post regarding the School of PE and our site www.schoolofpe.com and help answer any questions. We also wanted to direct your attention to our review courses. We’ll also provide a links to information about our review courses. We personally feel there are no other courses that compare to what we offer and encourage any comments that will help us improve. You’re never too old to learn and never too big to fail so looking to the horizon there is always room to improve.

Nonetheless if you are looking to enroll in a review course before you take the exam then please do yourself a favor and look into The School of PE.

Thank you, we look forward to our time on the boards!

Back