Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Road Guy

Amazon Link - Please read..

49 posts in this topic

I know it seems as if I am always begging for moneyBut if you normally buy stuff from Amazon, and you click on the amazon link on any of the EB.com pages the site gets a small amount of revenue from amazon for the advertising....

It would be most appreciated!

And truthfully, it doenst tell me WHO buys what... It does send me a list of what was bought, but no names, email adresses, etc are associated with it, its just to help place future product ads..

^So I think we should start a new game that involves buying the most crazy thing you can find on Amazon and see if you can make RG's jaw drop.

2 people like this

Awesome - thanks for the reminder, Road Guy. I definitely do buy stuff from Amazon.com and I will remember to click on the link from here before I do. Thanks for this awesome board!

It took me a minute to figure out that my adblocker and ghostery extensions were blocking the amazon add ... if anyone wants the direct link try using this:http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=engineerboard-20&camp=211493&creative=376649&linkCode=ez&adid=1N78SXXJR7PBPTSRJFPK&&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fengineerboards.com%2F

Road Guy let me know if this works for your reporting ... I ordered something today using this method.

I finally got that garbage disposal, too. Hopefully, it showed up. Waste King-1hp, with a lifetime warranty...

BUMP for folks like me who forget until right after the order has been placed.

2 people like this

About to buy minecraft lego set through this link for my son's birthday. If my wife agrees.

Off to go look for minecraft lego set on Amazon...my son wants the Lego passenger jet for his birthday, but he's a pretty big minecraft fan as well.

<--forgot to order through the link yet again

Damnit, CW! This why we can't have nice things!

2 people like this

I know!

1 person likes this

<--- used the link last weekend to order the TV antenna KF recommended...

1 person likes this

Bump to the top as Black friday approaches. Please remember the link above will help this group out.

Thanks Bly. I am thinking about buying a GoPro camera. Forgot about the Amazon link.

Buy me one while you're at it.

May also be getting some computer parts from Amazon. They better let me know which day will be better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

May also be getting some computer parts from Amazon. They better let me know which day will be better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Geez. I owe you now MS. Have to buy a laptop monitor too.

Geez. I owe you now MS. Have to buy a laptop monitor too.

Be sure to check Newegg and Tiger Direct as well for discounts and free shipping specials on both days. :thumbs:

I just did my part - ordered all the Christmas presents for my 12 nieces and nephews using the EB amazon link. :Banane55:

I just did my part - ordered all the Christmas presents for my 12 nieces and nephews using the EB amazon link. :Banane55:

I'm a little alarmed as to why you would chose that emoticon to go with that statement. :ohmy:

because he had to by presents for 12 nieces and nephews. good fricking lord that is a lot.

^And pay for shipping to tomorrow. That's gotta be expensive.

2 people like this

Yeah - that's me in the front, getting the banana from behind.