• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil Structural - Sample exams, study material, AND references - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PASS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacivilstructural

Reaction score
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE. I will make deal for buying multiple items and a great deal if you buy them all. I passed and I have an Aero Eng degree and am 10 years out of college and do not work in the civil industry (explains why i had to buy and want to sell all these references). If this is enough for me to pass than it should be enough for you assuming you either went to school for this stuff or do it for a living. All I had in addition to this was the IBC but rented that from the public library. I studied for 12 weekends 8 hours each sat and sun and I was well prepared. Figure ~$15 to ship via ground.

• Study Materials and Sample Exams:

• $130 - CERM 12th edition.
  • $35 - NCEES Civil Structural Sample Exam (printed in 2011)
  • $35 - Civil Sample Exam - PPI/Lindeburg - thrid edition
  • $35 - 6min solutions for the civil structural - Subasic - third edition
  • $15 - NCEES Structural I exam - printed in 2008 - (this is the old exam that they do not offer anymore - but EXCELLENT afternoon problems)
  • $45 - Structural Depth Reference manual - lindeburg/ppi - second edition
  • $50 - Proactice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - Lindeburg 12th edition. (NOT OPENED!)
  • free BONUS - I catalogged for easy reference - about 150+ questions for the afternoon from the above sample exams and it helped on exam day. (bound)
  • free BONUS - I catalogged the CERM and made copies of the glossery/appendix/and main section table of contents for Structural (bound)

• Reference Materials:
    1. $80 AISC Steel Construction Manual (ASD and PRFD) - 13th Edition (4th printing)
    2. $50 ACI 318-05 Building Code and Commentary
    3. $50 ASCE 7-05 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures
    4. $35 PCI Design Handbook 6th Edition
    5. $25 Manual of Steel Construction - AISC 13rd Edition LRFD
    6. $5 ACI 530 - 1992

[email protected]

<ul class="bbc">

<li>Study Materials and Sample Exams:</li>

</ul>

<ul class="bbc">

<li>SOLD - $130 - CERM 12th edition.</li>

<li>$35 - NCEES Civil Structural Sample Exam (printed in 2011)</li>

<li>$35 - Civil Sample Exam - PPI/Lindeburg - thrid edition</li>

<li>$35 - 6min solutions for the civil structural - Subasic - third edition</li>

<li>SOLD - $15 - NCEES Structural I exam - printed in 2008 - (this is the old exam that they do not offer anymore - but EXCELLENT afternoon problems)</li>

<li>SOLD - $45 - Structural Depth Reference manual - lindeburg/ppi - second edition</li>

<li>$50 - Proactice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - Lindeburg 12th edition. (NOT OPENED!)</li>

<li>free BONUS - I catalogged for easy reference - about 150+ questions for the afternoon from the above sample exams and it helped on exam day. (bound)</li>

<li>free BONUS - I catalogged the CERM and made copies of the glossery/appendix/and main section table of contents for Structural (bound)</li>

</ul>

<ul class="bbc">

<li>Reference Materials:

<ul class="bbcol decimal">

<li>$80 AISC Steel Construction Manual (ASD and PRFD) - 13th Edition (4th printing)</li>

<li>$50 ACI 318-05 Building Code and Commentary</li>

<li>$50 ASCE 7-05 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures</li>

<li>$35 PCI Design Handbook 6th Edition</li>

<li>$25 Manual of Steel Construction - AISC 13rd Edition LRFD</li>

<li>$5 ACI 530 - 1992</li>

</ul>

</li>

</ul>

<p>[email protected]</p>

UPDATE (formatted better)

Study Materials and Sample Exams:

SOLD - $130 - CERM 12th edition.

$35 - NCEES Civil Structural Sample Exam (printed in 2011)

$35 - Civil Sample Exam - PPI/Lindeburg - thrid edition

$35 - 6min solutions for the civil structural - Subasic - third edition

SOLD - $15 - NCEES Structural I exam - printed in 2008 - (this is the old exam that they do not offer anymore - but EXCELLENT afternoon problems)

SOLD - $45 - Structural Depth Reference manual - lindeburg/ppi - second edition

$50 - Proactice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - Lindeburg 12th edition. (NOT OPENED!)

free BONUS - I catalogged for easy reference - about 150+ questions for the afternoon from the above sample exams and it helped on exam day. (bound)

free BONUS - I catalogged the CERM and made copies of the glossery/appendix/and main section table of contents for Structural (bound)

Reference Materials:

$80 AISC Steel Construction Manual (ASD and PRFD) - 13th Edition (4th printing)

$50 ACI 318-05 Building Code and Commentary

$50 ASCE 7-05 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures

$35 PCI Design Handbook 6th Edition

$25 Manual of Steel Construction - AISC 13rd Edition LRFD

$5 ACI 530 - 1992

Back