• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AASHTO/IBC/ASCE 7/ACI FOR SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy012

Reaction score
Hi - I am selling the following design standards (current editions for October 2012 exam):

AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 5th edition, 2010, American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials, Washington, DC. - BRAND NEW from AASHTO - Still in plastic. Ordered it and then was given a copy from a friend. AASHTO will not allow me to return since I am not a member. - $385 including shipping ($415 from AASHTO)

IBC International Building Code, 2009 edition (without supplements), International Code Council, Falls Church, VA. - BRAND NEW - Opened but no markings. Same thing, bought it and came across a free copy. - $95 including shipping

ASCE 7 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, 2005, American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA. - BRAND NEW - Opened but no markings. Same thing, bought it and came across a free copy. - $120 including shipping

ACI 318 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete, 2008, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI. - GREAT CONDITION - I already went through and tabbed pages based on references in the 6th Edition of The Structural Engineering Reference Manual. Some highlighting and very little notations in book. Tabs can be removed if not wanted prior to shipping (or I can leave them if you would prefer) - $100 including shipping

I will be setting up an Amazon account for the actual transactions. Please let me know if you have any interest in any of these titles.

Thanks!

UPDATE

ACI 318-08 has been sold.

I was unaware that AASHTO dropped their price on the LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 5th edition.

I have now dropped my price to $235 INCLUDING shipping. If you are not an AASHTO member, this saves you $5 plus shipping costs. I paid $415 for this book not even 3 months ago (gotta love new editions). It is brand new, still in the plastic direct from AASHTO. Please respond or message me if interested.

The remainder of the prices remain the same for the time being, however I will consider lower offers.

Thanks!

Back