Could someone please explain?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Another Engineer and I compared our license search results on the www.myflorida.com website. My application status states:

Civil - Deficient - 02/02/2006 - A request for examination is on file, Waiting for score to be posted

His application states:

Civil - Work in progress - 02/15/2006

and that is it. Why would his be a work in progress while mine is deficient? My search have said the same thing now for a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Quote from the State Website:

If you need clarification about the requirements for a license application, contact the DBPR Customer Contact Center at [email protected] or 850-487-1395. The information displayed on the website is the same information that is available to the Customer Contact Center agents. Special requests to provide the status of application information that has not yet been processed or entered in the system are discouraged since these cannot be easily accommodated and generally do not alter the sequence in which application processing work is performed. For additional information you can also review the glossary which contains an abbreviated list of checklist items and a brief description of each.

Therefore do not call us, we cannot answer your questions because the person answering the phone only knows what is on the State Website.

When I go to the myfloridalicense.com website it says my name and "Exam Eligible", not anything about work in progress.

This site is temporarily unavailable due to system upgrades. The upgrade is scheduled to be complete by 6:00 AM on Tuesday, May 30, 2006.

:tone: :( :wtf:

Thanks Sapper, I hope the PE results are right behind the Survey Scores. :bow: :thumbsup:

Back