PA PE April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's good to know, will give me one more thing to check, but that probably means the wait may be longer then this week. Will just have to see.

There is no meetings scheduled for the PA Engineering Board until Wednesday 6/13 (over two weeks from now). I am not sure if they need to "approve" the results, but if so we have time to wait. It was terrible being one of the last states for the oct 11 exam. Here is a link to the PA Board calendar: http://www.portal.st.../calendar/17328

They also had a meeting 5/16 and could have approved the results (if they had them) at that meeting.....who knows..........

The PA board approves them all at one time. If the next meeting is 05/16 ... I would expect the results posted on 05/18.

So I passed - what is next? The letter said 90 days to process. I assume the wall cert, wallet card, and stamp order instructions are on the way?

I didnt receive my actual physical license until the second week of September. The wall certificate didnt arrive until December.

I passed the April 2012 PA PE (Mechanical) exam. Got my results on June 12th.

Now the waiting game for my license starts. Man they love to make us wait for this stuff - 8 weeks for test results, 12 weeks for the actual license. Oh well...I guess that's 12 more weeks of doing work at the theoretically lower level of responsibility and liability that I've come to enjoy over the years.

Back