PE results are out early! CHECK NCEES!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacier

Reaction score
Is it too early for this type of joke?

Just wait my friends - it will all be over soon!

Tim

I tried to post a pic of the florida recount here . Why we cant post images anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...it's too soon. I say wait till mid May.

Sorry newbies...it's a rite of passage.

Seriously, what on earth takes NCEES almost two months to process results? Too slow. May as well return to hand written exams and hand grading.

Does it promote good or bad character? HAHA.

time flew before the test. then drags after the test. cruel cruel world we live in. ! maybe the next election will fix some things?

The reason why they take so long is because they procrastinate and make us wait it out!!!!! Or the other learning experience they are trying to convey is Patience??

I just got an email from NCEES. Granted it was to take a satisfaction survey, but I'll be damned if my heart didn't stop for 5 secs when I saw the email come through.

at least I passed the satisfaction survey!
Haha, so true. I was a little surprised to see an NCEES email because there was just no possible way it was the results yet. But I nailed that survey, all right!

The question about making the FE and FS computer-based is interesting. Anyone know when that will be ready? My SO is contemplating taking the FE soon.

Seriously, what on earth takes NCEES almost two months to process results? Too slow. May as well return to hand written exams and hand grading.
Welcome to phase 5 of the emotional roller coaster...

http://engineerboard...dpost&p=6948582
I like your breakdown Dex. I actually don't doubt I passed, I just want to get this over with. From that perspective I went from Phase 1 to Phase 5 in one leap. **Closed circuit to NCEES - Just send us the results, and do the psychometric analysis later.**

I remember some days leading up to the results I felt like "There is no way I passed" and then other days I was searching the internet for the new car I was planning to buy "When I got the pass letter".

It is a roller coaster no doubt.

I still to this day cannot believe that I passed!

Tim

Back