• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE - 6 Min Solutions (Complete Set)/NCEES Sample Questions & Solutions For Sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishtopass

Reaction score
For sale -

2007 NCEES Civil Sample Questions & Solutions - $50

2007 Six-Minute Solutions Set (Water Resources, Environmental, Transportations, Structural and Geotechnical) - $30/each

I passed the spring 2009 Transportations exam easily using these manuals. By using these study aids, the morning session was an absolute breeze and truly helped immensely for the PM portion as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in purchasing the 2007 NCEES Civil Sample Questions & Solutions. Is it still available?

Yes; it is still available. My preference is to keep it with the 6-min solution books and sell all of them together. Do you have any interest in them as well? I truly don't think I could have passed the morning session without all of them. Thanks for your interest, and please let me know.

Thanks for your offer. However, I already have the 6-min solution book for env. & water resources. And I believe that the morning questions are same in all books anyways, so I'm interested only in the 2007 sample questions & solutions. Let me know.

I wanted to send you a private message about the NCEES book but you aren't accepting messages. I am willing to sell the book by itself for $50. Do you have a Paypal account? I want to do payment through my account. Also, there is some very minor writing in the book that I wrote in the book very cleanly to help me on the exam. Let me know if you want to still buy it. Thanks.

Back