• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil / Construction Materials (AM and PM)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barracus79

Reaction score
I passed in October 2011! I took advantage of finding used books and saved myself a ton of money, and I want to pass along the same to others. I cross-checked prices found on the same items being sold on this site and on amazon. In most cases my prices are a few bucks cheaper, in an effort to get these materials out of my house!

Prices are negotiable, within reason and do not include shipping.

Please contact me at benjamin.a.whitley at gmail.com .

NCEES - CONSTRUCTION DEPTH DESIGN STANDARDS

ACI 318-08 - Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete. This is a printed copy, and I am not trying to profit from it, just the cost of materials and time I put into printing and binding it. (it's quite thick) **NCEES just updated this standard to the 2008 edition

$40

SEI/ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures During Construction - Practically brand New

$30

Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction

$25

ACI 347-04

$40

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices 2003 - Part 6. Required for Construction depth, it is bound/tabbed and in color. ONly asking for time/materials I put into printing this.

$20

STUDY MATERIALS / MANUALS / REVIEW REFERENCES

Bob's Rigging and Crane Handbook, 6th ed., desktop size, Like New Condition

$20

Materials for Civil and Construction Engineers - GREAT discussion on PM-related items such as aggregates, cement, concrete, masonry and asphalt Good Condition

$10

Introduction to Transportation Engineering and Planning (ISBN 0-07-043132-9)

$FREE, and I can toss it in with another purchase if interested

NCSU - ITRE Practice Exam Questions. I attended the NCSU review course (worth every penny) and these are questions that were passed out. covers AM (48 questions) and PM (40 questions for EACH module, exc Construction). Again, not trying to profit, and I'm not making copies in order to profit, just making room and moving them along to the next owner.

$50

Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide - Indranil Goswami. Covers a good deal of material differently than the CERM. - Great Condition - tabbed.

$50

Construction Depth Reference Manual - Michael Korman (PPI) - Like New Condition

$60

Construction Module Practice Problems - Rajapakse. Like New, Tabbed. This is highly recommended, and helped tremendously

$25

NCEES Sample Exam 2011 - Construction Depth. Like New/Tabbed

$30

NCEES Sample Exam 2008 - Fair Condition/Tabbed

$25

PE-Exam.com Breadth Practice Exam #1 - 40 morning type problems - Like New

$15

Lindeburg Practice Problems, 11th Ed. - Like New

$40

300 Solved Problems in Soil/Rock Mechanics and Foundation Engineering - Prieto-Porter. Found this on the internet, and bound it. QUite a few geotech/construction type problems that were helpful. Again, not trying to profit on this, but it is bound, which is required for the exam.

$10

Index for the CERM 11th Ed.

$FREE - can toss this in along with a purchased item. it's cool to have so you can have an index open at the same time as your CERM, which is a time saver during the exam

updated list below. email is the preferrend method of contact

Prices are negotiable, within reason and do not include shipping.Please contact me at benjamin.a.whitley at gmail.com .

ACI 318-08 - Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete. This is a printed copy, and I am not trying to profit from it, just the cost of materials and time I put into printing and binding it. (it's quite thick) **NCEES just updated this standard to the 2008 edition

$40

SEI/ASCE 37-02 Design Loads on Structures During Construction - Practically brand New

$30

$25

ACI 347-04

$40

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices 2003 - Part 6. Required for Construction depth, it is bound/tabbed and in color. ONly asking for time/materials I put into printing this.

$20

$20

Materials for Civil and Construction Engineers - GREAT discussion on PM-related items such as aggregates, cement, concrete, masonry and asphalt Good Condition

$10

NCSU - ITRE Practice Exam Questions. I attended the NCSU review course (worth every penny) and these are questions that were passed out. covers AM (48 questions) and PM (40 questions for EACH module, exc Construction). Again, not trying to profit, and I'm not making copies in order to profit, just making room and moving them along to the next owner.

$50

Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide - Indranil Goswami. Covers a good deal of material differently than the CERM. - Great Condition - tabbed.

$50

$60

Construction Module Practice Problems - Rajapakse. Like New, Tabbed. This is highly recommended, and helped tremendously

$25

$30

$25

$15

$40

300 Solved Problems in Soil/Rock Mechanics and Foundation Engineering - Prieto-Porter. Found this on the internet, and bound it. QUite a few geotech/construction type problems that were helpful. Again, not trying to profit on this, but it is bound, which is required for the exam.

$10

$FREE - can toss this in along with a purchased item. it's cool to have so you can have an index open at the same time as your CERM, which is a time saver during the exam

updated list below. email is the preferrend method of contact

Prices are negotiable, within reason and do not include shipping.Please contact me at benjamin.a.whitley at gmail.com .

$40

$30

$25

ACI 347-04

$40

$20

$20

$10

$50

$50

$60

$25

$30

$25

$15

$40

$10

Updated list below - more items sold and a drop in price on some of the remaining items.

Prices are negotiable, within reason and do not include shipping.

Please contact me at benjamin.a.whitley at gmail.com .

$40 $35

$30

$25

ACI 347-04

$40

$20 $15

$20

$10

$50

$50$45

$60

$25

$30

$25

$15

$40$35

$10

Back