PE Civil Study Material (Sale)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boby711

Reaction score
Fellas,

I just passed the PE Civil Exam from Texas Board with 80% and is willing to sell my study material. I have the scanned copy (pdf) of all my notes. I have all variety of notes related to Civil engineering covering Geotechnical, Structures, Construction, Transportation, Environmental and Water Resource. I will also willing to give the guidance to prepare for the exam. It took me 2 and a half months to prepare for the exam. All my notes covered both morning and afternoon session.

1) School of PE - Refresher Course (Study material and exercise problems)

2) Test Masters (Study material and exercise problems)

3) Kaplan PE Civil Review Course

4) Codes for Structure Engineering (

5) NCEES Sample Paper (latest 2011 and 2005)

6) 101 problems in civil engineering with solutions

7) 201 problems in Geotechnical engineering with solutions

8)

I will also be sending the miscellaneous study items which i scanned from text book or downloaded from websites and my hand written formulaes and notes which will help you out greatly in the preparation.

All i am asking for the fair price. If you are interested then email me on [email protected].

Thanks.

Hi,

I am interested in obtaining a copy of your School of PE notes - do you still have these, and if so, how much would you be willing to take for them, sir.

Very Respectfully,

Rudolph Smith

Back