• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free CERT practice problems and NCEES sample question books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fierstf

Reaction score
Free books. All I need is for you to pay shipping from Northern Virginia.

Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, 11th Edition, Lindberg

Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, CD, version 2.0

Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2000

Principles and Practice of Surveying, Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2005

Fundamentals of Surveying, Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2005

Principles and Practice of Engineering, Environmental Engineering Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2004

I am interested in your NCEES sample exam if you still have it.

How can I get the shipping fees to you?

Thanxs much!!!

Do you just want the "Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2000". You can send money through paypal to cover the shipping.

Yes, I would like the Civil Engineer Sample Questions & Solutions (2000) and also the Principles and Practices of Surveying........

Please contact me at [email protected] so I can get you the shipping costs.

Thanxs for the books! I figure I can use all the help I can get!

Lynn

OK, 3 free books and the CD are still available (see below). Please respond to this thread if you would like them.

Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, 11th Edition, Lindberg

Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, CD, version 2.0

Fundamentals of Surveying, Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2005

Principles and Practice of Engineering, Environmental Engineering Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very nice of you fier. I have my PE but would love to get my PLS one day. If this one is still available, could I please kindly ask for it:

Principles and Practice of Surveying, Sample Questions and Solution, NCEES, printed in 2005 ?

I'll even take this one but only if no one else wants it:

Thanks!

ONLY THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE:

Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, 11th Edition, Lindberg and Practice problems for the Civil PE Exam, CD, version 2.0

Back