Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bijili

School of PE VS indranil goswami PE review

6 posts in this topic

Hello Every body,

I am new to EB, I read all the reviews and coursework threads. I found that Testmaster, School of PE and Indranil courses are good. I live in CA, so I could not find Testmaster courses in CA or any webinar classes. Hence, I decided to pick one from school of PE or Indrani.

Please advice me on which one is the best.

Thank you and Happy holidays.

Don't know about Goswami course...probably is fine. I took School of PE online and it worked for me.

I also took school of pe and passed. However i felt the class was a bit overpriced. Really depends who's teaching the classes. Knowing that I could take the class again for free was nice too. The class did help and it gave me a lil edge on the test

My company wont even reimburse for the class, sigh

Hello Every body,

I am new to EB, I read all the reviews and coursework threads. I found that Testmaster, School of PE and Indranil courses are good. I live in CA, so I could not find Testmaster courses in CA or any webinar classes. Hence, I decided to pick one from school of PE or Indrani.

Please advice me on which one is the best.

Thank you and Happy holidays.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showforum=22

I would recomend the school of PE, I took the online review course the second time around and passed the test. I was more confident and better prepared. Its pricey but if you don't pass you can take it for free a second time, well worth the price IMO.

Took Goswami, had the school of PE materials, Passed. I covered all bases. :D