• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Structural Exam Review Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramtin

Reaction score
Dear all,

I recently purchased the following books and I have not even used the once. Due to a personal emergency, I will not be able to take the SE exam in the near future as I had anticipated and thus I do not have a need for these books at the moment.

They are BRAND NEW. I have taken photos of them if you wish to see their condition and I can e-mail them to you. I will negotiate on the shipping charges and we can share those costs.

1. Structural Engineering Reference Manual - 5th Edition [PPI] - $95.00

2. Structural Engineering Solved Problems - 4th Edition [PPI] - $75.00

Again I want to stress that these books are brand new.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Thank you.

Dear all,

If anyone is interested in both books, I can certainly negotiate the price of the books. Just e-mail me and we can discuss.

Ramtin

Dear All,

I wanted to update and say the both books are still available. As previously mentioned, if bundled, I can reduce the price. In addition, shipping charges can be shared. Please contact me via [email protected]

Thank you,

Ramtin

Dear All,

I wanted to say that the following two books are still available and they are in 'brand new' condition.

1. Structural Engineering Reference Manual - 5th Edition [PPI]

2. Structural Engineering Solved Problems - 4th Edition [PPI]

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Dear All,

I wanted to say that the following two books are still available and they are in 'brand new' condition.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. We can combine them and reduce their price and split shipping costs as well if it is not overnight or 2nd day.

Dear All,

I wanted to say that the following two books are still available and they are in 'brand new' condition. EMAIL ME FOR A COMBINED LOW PRICE INCLUDING GROUND SHIPPING.

Dear All,

THE FOLLOWING BOOKS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. BRAND NEW CONDITION. NOT USED.

EMAIL ME FOR A COMBINED LOW PRICE AND I WILL COVER THE GROUND SHIPPING.

Back