Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treyjay

Civil - Construction PE Results

13 posts in this topic

PASSED.

"it was real & it was fun, but it wasn't real fun"

tough test

I passed too. I found it easier than the one in April. Or maybe I was better prepared.

I FAILED.

It was my 2nd attempt, both in 2011.

I got 54 questions right.

I'm very discouraged at this point. F&*^ :censored:

Christian

I FAILED.

It was my 2nd attempt, both in 2011.

I got 54 questions right.

I'm very discouraged at this point. F&*^ :censored:

Christian

Sorry to hear that C. Lynn.

How did you go about studying for this test?

I took the same exam, passed first time and let me tell you: if I could pass this, then so can you. I had to study for every portion of the exam like I had never seen that stuff before (28 years out of school) and even though I am in construction, I hardly ever do the problems asked on the exam.

I really believe that not passing is a result of some kind of fault in your study methodology.

People poo-poo review courses, but they do work for a number of us.

54/80!! I'm worried, I failed with a 51/80, one point from passing the last exam. I felt good after this test but then again I had a good feeling about my last exam also so I don't know which way it will go this time.

Passed, I felt good about the test when I walked out of it, but definintely got worried as December rolled around. Glad to be done, good luck to everyone that has to retake it, don't give up!

I passed this time after taking it in April (51/80). I thought the morning was a bit harder this time and the afternoon a little easier, but I did a lot more prep work and studying this time. I would highly recommend the School Of PE review course for anyone taking the test in the future, it helped a lot.

Crap! 54/80 is an "F"! I scored 52/80 in April. 53/80 was passing. Now I am nervous! Don't know if I scored higher than 54.

54/80 failed. How can this doggone cut score keep going up almost matching my increase in score. Last two exams scores were Oct 10 49/80, Apr 11 52/80. I'm just barely missing and it's killing me. ARGHHH!! April 2012, here I come!

Passed second attempt. This time was completely different than the first and was more up my alley.

Fail, 1st attempt. I recall almost half of the questions. It is true that almost 25% ot the previous question will be repeated again? I will take again this April again.