Civil - Structural Fail Grade posts

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacivilstructural

Reaction score
Please post your details here. State, discipline, Raw score, and Cut score if possible. Thanks a lot and good luck to all.

I'm in this boat, but i'm having trouble getting them to send me my diagnostic report.

DE-Civil-Structural

I'm in this boat, but i'm having trouble getting them to send me my diagnostic report.

DE-Civil-Structural
Did you get the result notice? I also made multiple requests for my diagnostic report but did not get any.

I've been looking through the other topics and I haven't been able to find a single diagnostics report for Civil PE-Structural depth. Anybody else? I'm in CA so I won't get my results until Monday supposidly.

Sorry guys, thought i was for sure going to have a civil/structural diagnostic report to post here, but it looks like I passed!

If you want to pass the Civil-Str PE exam DO NOT STUDY the structural part from the CERM. Just study the old SERM that was published for the old Structural I PE exam. it might be to much, but you will be able to nail the afternoon part, guarantee!! Good luck....... Do not give up.

you can buy the SERM from Amazon:

/>http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1591261198/ref=dp_olp_used/185-5849582-8526124?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Also, you have to be familiar with the stranded weld symbols (http://www.unified-eng.com/scitech/weld/weld.html), basic concrete mix, basic Seismic calculations (ASCE 7-05), snow loads (ASCE 7-05), live loads calc's (ASCE 7-05).

45/80 failed. What's the name of that truck driving school?

Anyone know what the structural curve (cut vs raw) is or how to figure it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
whats a good # to shoot for, if you get like 53ish would you be in good shape or is it more liek 56????

THANKS!

looks like 49/80 is the highest fail score last Oct 2011. Now Im getting nervous for April 2012, it sucks to do it again on Oct 2012, well lets see and I hope for the best.

Back