Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pacivilstructural

Civil - Structural Fail Grade posts

15 posts in this topic

Please post your details here. State, discipline, Raw score, and Cut score if possible. Thanks a lot and good luck to all.

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

I'm in this boat, but i'm having trouble getting them to send me my diagnostic report.

DE-Civil-Structural

Probably a silly recommendation - but did you try logging into your MY NCEES account?

I'm in this boat, but i'm having trouble getting them to send me my diagnostic report.

DE-Civil-Structural

Did you get the result notice? I also made multiple requests for my diagnostic report but did not get any.

I've been looking through the other topics and I haven't been able to find a single diagnostics report for Civil PE-Structural depth. Anybody else? I'm in CA so I won't get my results until Monday supposidly.

Disappointing thread is disappointing. I haven't heard anything in Kansas but I believe it's one of the snail states.

Sorry guys, thought i was for sure going to have a civil/structural diagnostic report to post here, but it looks like I passed!

Well done, Kim M. I hope I'm not able to help out either

Failed with 49/80.... sucks...

If you want to pass the Civil-Str PE exam DO NOT STUDY the structural part from the CERM. Just study the old SERM that was published for the old Structural I PE exam. it might be to much, but you will be able to nail the afternoon part, guarantee!! Good luck....... Do not give up.

you can buy the SERM from Amazon:

/>http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1591261198/ref=dp_olp_used/185-5849582-8526124?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Also, you have to be familiar with the stranded weld symbols (http://www.unified-eng.com/scitech/weld/weld.html), basic concrete mix, basic Seismic calculations (ASCE 7-05), snow loads (ASCE 7-05), live loads calc's (ASCE 7-05).

Thanks - that might be my marching orders if I find out it did not pass. I am still waiting here in PA.

45/80 failed. What's the name of that truck driving school?

Anyone know what the structural curve (cut vs raw) is or how to figure it out?

Edited by pacivilstructural

Finally got results here from PA.

Civil - Structural. 49/50 Failed.

whats a good # to shoot for, if you get like 53ish would you be in good shape or is it more liek 56????

THANKS!

looks like 49/80 is the highest fail score last Oct 2011. Now Im getting nervous for April 2012, it sucks to do it again on Oct 2012, well lets see and I hope for the best.