photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpb33d

PE Results-Missouri is up

27 posts in this topic

Haven't seen much talk about Missouri on the boards but it was just posted. Haven't gotten an email yet but got my pass notice on the NCEES website. Geotech first time!

I passed!!! WR/ENV, first attempt. All smiles. :)

Another Pass in MO! Water Resources & Environmental!

Haven't seen much talk about Missouri on the boards but it was just posted. Haven't gotten an email yet but got my pass notice on the NCEES website. Geotech first time!

Thanks for posting - I was just going to avoid til the end of the day (!)

I passed - EE Computer party-smiley-048.gifgroup.gifbananapowerslide.gifBanane35.gif

Congrats ya'll!

Congrats DS58, I was really impressed with your resource set up at the exam, I'm glad all my book shuffling and candy bar eating didn't affect your results. :)

Thanks Jacob - I didn't notice any shuffling/eating - when I'm in the zone you'd have to fire a cannon off to interrupt me! Of course I'm also oblivious to any shuffling/noises that I'm making that might disturb others (lol).

Civil Trans - Passed. Checked at 8:30 am and results were up. Still no email at 10:30.

I had my results Friday morning on the website (passed, fire protection, first try), but still no email. Has anyone in MO received an email?

Edited by JD57

So...since there's no email yet...is anyone worried that their results status may change? Like, if NCEES posed unofficial results?

So...since there's no email yet...is anyone worried that their results status may change? Like, if NCEES posed unofficial results?

Ya that's what I was getting at....

Just called the Missouri Board, they said that the NCEES results posted are official.

Just called the Missouri Board, they said that the NCEES results posted are official.

Thanks!

Anyone have any idea when the Missouri board website will include people who passed in October?

I haven't seen mine yet either. I looked up a guy that passed a couple years ago when he took the Oct exam and his license went active in mid/late January. I'm not expecting to see anything for another couple weeks.

One of the engineers in my office said she had to submit a seal impression before hers was final but that was some years ago. Anyone know if that is still the case in MO?

(null)

Per NCEES in the test notification online:

"Upon verification by the Board that all requirements for licensure are complete, you will be licensed as a Professional Engineer. Official notice of your licensure and your Professional Engineer license will be mailed to you in approximately four to six weeks."

I don't see how they can require a seal impression before they give us our license numbers.

When my co-worker received official notice from MO, she received her license number and a form to return to the state with her seal stamped or embossed on it. This was required at the time (2004?) before she could receive the license itself. The instructions you quote indicate that there is no intermediate step now since it actually says the official notice AND the license will be mailed.

It's seems we'll just have to wait until we get the letter in the mail. Post on here when you Missourians get yours.

Found myself on the lookup this morning!

Me too!!!

Thanks for the heads up- time to order my stamp

(null)

Dang, the site is down. Would really like to see if I can add the "P.E." to my email signature this morning!

I'm on the board site now too, feels good to finally call myself a PE. :D

License arrived in the mail today!

:happy:

Still waiting on mine ><;