Best Place to Order New Seal?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been covered many times in previous threads.

Many people order from engineerseals.com

They can be slow; but you'll get it.

I just ask the people at my work to get it for me...I think they get ours some place local.

I am going to check today at staples and office depot to see what they can provide i cant order yet because i dont have my license # yet

(null)

Make sure where-ever you get your seal from that they follow the state regs on proper sizing...

I ordered from engineerseals.com. $27.67 for stamp, ink pad and shipping.

I ordered on monday, they shipped on tuesday and it should be here on friday (According to the tracking number.)

Not bad.

Gunnerdog

Did you pass the october 2011 PE? If yes, you already have a licence # ? How long you have to wait for a licence # and what state?

(null)

I ordered from engineerseals.com. $27.67 for stamp, ink pad and shipping.

I ordered on monday, they shipped on tuesday and it should be here on friday (According to the tracking number.)

Not bad.
Thanks for the info.

I end up ordering my rubber stamp from AZ stamps took about 6 bussines days the whole process including shipping!

(null)

Why is everybody in the rush to stamp things? It's not a race.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Reminds me of USC and UCLA kids who bought sweat shirts before setting foot on campus. Hahahaha.

I ordered both a rubber stamp and an embosser within 24 hours of receiving my license number. I work in an exempt industry and so other than using them to seal the required form to send back to the TBPE, they will probably sit unused for decades in my safe. But yes, I had to have them in my hands immediately!

I ordered from here. The order form came with my congrats letter. Got it in 3 days!

www.tsrubberstamps.com

Why is everybody in the rush to stamp things? It's not a race.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Reminds me of USC and UCLA kids who bought sweat shirts before setting foot on campus. Hahahaha.
I wasn't going to order a stamp when I passed my exam.

Then my boss told me to order my stamp so I have it already just in case something happens to him.

Back