photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jco0518

NY PE Results

183 posts in this topic

Right there with you, guys. Our field has such a high level of individual accountability, yet we are at the mercy of state governments who can pass the buck indefinitely. Gotta love the irony.

Apparently NJ just posted their results. There was a time when NY was faster.................

What do you guys think about all the studying hours, paperwork (yrs of experience), etc to get the license vs the salary of a licensed engineer in NY? I'm asking that because I took the CFA level 1 on Dec 3 (I have a MPA in public finance/int'l econ) I only had 4 weeks to study for it, it wasnt enough time to cover all the topics but let me tell you that it was way much easier than the PE exam.

i think engineering is the most underpaid profession considering how stressful it is, no job security and high responsibilities....let alone all the schooling and exams...

and this torture of waiting............

I needed a break from hitting refresh so I checked my PE exam application acceptance letter. It was dated June 28, which was a Tuesday. I have no idea if that means anything.

maybe the board meets on Tuesdays.

I really don't need this extra stress the week before Christmas! I looked at the dates from previous years and results have been on random days - so Tuesday is possible!

Unfortunately, last October's exam results were not received until like 1/10.

has anyone called castle? apparently, they are the one who releases result through NCEES. i sent an email to them couple days ago and i was told that results are in final approval stage.

9:29 AM (3 minutes ago)

to Castle

Is there any information you can pass on, for as to when the results for NYS may be released. Thanks for any information, the suspense is killing all of NY (engineers).

Response:

Hello, I am hoping very soon. They are in the final approval stage. Please be patient. Regards,

when did ncees released results for last October?

Ty for all the updates from everyone.

last october exam results was posted on 1/06/2011.

NY released the FE results the Wednesday after they were released (released to NY on a Fri released to test takers the following Wed). Think this has any potential correlation PE?

RELAX NY ENGINEERS. WE WILL STILL AN ENGINEERS WITH OR WITHOUT THE PE. :wave2:

:poop: :poop:

i called the state board and the lady said we should receive the letter sometime in january lol wtf?

does letter tie in to the NCEES website as well, or should it be up there first?

last october exam results was posted on 1/06/2011.

If you mean October 2010 PE results.....it was released around 1/16/2011 as the FE was released exactly on 1/10/11 :-)

Edited by htmpe

does letter tie in to the NCEES website as well, or should it be up there first?

i have no idea...but last April NY released exactly 1 week after NCEES, so tomorrow might be the day!

The FE results were released on 12/9 and recieved by the test takers 12/14....

looks like 5 to 7 days of validation process

i called the state board and the lady said we should receive the letter sometime in january lol wtf?

I got the same thing from the lady at the board, but she wouldn't comment on the NCEES website just consistently said the letter will get sometime in January

she probably was told to say that to anyone who calls about the exam....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0