Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pacivilstructural

PA PE results - Post results here

149 posts in this topic

Please post PA results here. I just noticed my NCEES account home page changed. It now allows for April Exam registrations. Getting close to posting results!

The NCEES site is down. UGh. I assume we just need to keep checking this and/or our email for the result? I did find it weird that when the 4/12 exam registration went up today the diagnostic/result table went down. Maybe that is why they took the site down? I am still thinking we have a week, but I am going to look at the states that are already posted and see if they get results through NCEES.

I will find out tomorrow. One of my sponsors is on the PLS board and he knows how all that works. Thanks for the info

You will find out tomorrow or all of PA will find out tomorrow?

Please do ask your sponser if approving the exam results is on the Board agenda this month. Many thanks.

Sorry guys - The board member I know is not going to this board meeting. He said they always try VERY hard to get them out before the end of the year, but that was all he could share. :(

Please don't tell me that we have to wait until at least Thursday to get our results. My productivity is way down, and I can't get a good night's sleep.

Come on!

NCEES is closed this Friday and next Monday, so we might have to wait until Tuesday if the Board takes too long on Thursday.

Has anyone called the PA board or PCH???

I called the PA Board last week and the person I talked to didn't really know what was going on, she said that we would get the results from NCEES before they did. That was earlier in the week so I didn't pursue it any further. An email I got back from PCS on Friday said that they couldn't "give me an exact date. Just keep checking with NCEES to see if the scores have been released. I would say no later than next week sometime but NCEES says 10-12 from the exam date."

Please don't tell me that we have to wait until at least Thursday to get our results. My productivity is way down, and I can't get a good night's sleep.

Come on!

NCEES is closed this Friday and next Monday, so we might have to wait until Tuesday if the Board takes too long on Thursday.

NO KIDDING!!!! I am about as distracted as I could be right now!!!

Just saw a rumor post that CA was releasing... Really?!?!?

PA is a PCS state. i would suggest contacting them. Apparently a few people reported PCS will be releasing VA today. DE and MA, which are also PCS states, have been released already.

Yup, not a rumor. I personally verfied it on the CA licensing board website. I was hoping that PA would release today as well, or at least post a release notice on the PA licensing board website (I checked, "nothing").

So it's looking like California before PA. Really?!? C'Mon PA. I am considering billing the PCS/PA Board for my time this week as I am, obviously not working this week. Like California as in the State that is more corrupt than NJ. Really?!?!

This waiting is worse then when I took it before.

Any results, my dear PA test takers?

Unfortunately, No results yet. I just checked MY NCEES two minutes ago. I even called PCS just to see if they had any insight into when PA would release the results, 'no data.'

I'm dying here from suspense.

Just talked to someone from PCS, apparently the results will be released this week

The Board is meeting now! Maybe we'll have our results this afternoon.

Event Name: Engineer

Event Date and Time: 12/21/2011 9:30 AM

Event Description: State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists

Event Location: Boardroom B

Edited by Rebelboilers

Thanks, Rebelboiler will check later today.

Well, I was optimistic about today but the later it is already 4:30 and nothing. This anticipation is worse than being a kid the day before Christmas.

Amen tdog...

And I thought YESTERDAY was unproductive... Today was excruciating!!!!!

I wish we would hear already. I keep anxiously checking the website. I need to know. I have a job interview on Weds and it would be nice to tell them I'm a PE. :-D

I just had a very confusing phone conversation with a PA Board secretary. I'm not sure if she was clueless or what. I called at 10:16 today and asked if the Board had released the latest PE exam results. She put me on hold, then replied "No, the Board hasn't received the results yet and so haven't been able to validate and release them." How could they not have received the results?

Anyone else have any insight, this sounds really weird?

I e-mailed a contact at PCS and she doesn't know anything. I also e-mailed the board but I doubt I will hear anything.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0