Just got FE result NY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyeit

Reaction score
(Doing the happy dance)

Passed on first try (I studied A lot for it so it's not luck) - I am EE but I took Other Disciplines from NY

I failed. Did mechanical in the afternoon, tried to changed it but was unsuccessful. Hoping for better luck in April, and probably going to study a little bit more.

70/120 in the morning..... 26/60 in the afternoon....

What a waste! I'm pissed and upset.

I failed. Did mechanical in the afternoon, tried to changed it but was unsuccessful. Hoping for better luck in April, and probably going to study a little bit more.

70/120 in the morning..... 26/60 in the afternoon....

What a waste! I'm pissed and upset.
Definitely not a waste! Keep at it! I passed on my 2nd attempt. If it were easy, everyone would be an EIT!

Congratulations!!!

I am planning to give my FE exam (NJ State) in April for other discipline as well. I am a Biomedical Engineering major. Can you please suggest me some good study material and practice exam? Also, do you think 4 months is enough time to study for the test?

Last edited by a moderator:
4 months is definitely enough if you going to study may be few hrs a night. Get the big yellow book, FE review manual is a must. NCEES also sales sample practice test. Consider taking a review course if you don't mind paying a bit. Before i took a review course, i find the big yellow book FE review manual very overwhelming. But after the review course, the manual make more sense. Hope that helps and Good Luck!

Has anyone receieved their "letter" yet or just verified via their MyNCEES? Thanks

I got the email that said I could check my result via MyNCEES, it was Dec. 14th.

Pass, Oct NY and EE afternoon.

Back