FE exam result of Oct 2011 in Pennsylvania

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

Reaction score
Has any one in Pennsylvania got the FE exam result of Oct 2011? I have checked my NCEE acount and it has not been displayed yet.

I just checked the BPOA website and found this:

Event Name Engineer Event Date and Time 12/21/2011 9:30 AM Event Description State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists Event Location Boardroom B Last Modified On 11/15/2011 2:34 PM

Hopefully, this is just a place holder and since they've already received the results we'll get our results back sooner than next week.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will follow and notify once the result comes out.

Thanks

Leon

As of Dec 20th, I still have not received my results.

So if you have not received yours yet, you're not alone... if you have... let me know so I can start skulls, proverbially.

*cracking* skulls

Also, it appears that this is either going to be the best or worst Christmas present ever...

Yeah, I'm still waiting as well. I was thinking originally that maybe they wanted to wait to receive the P.E. results too, but they received those last week. I guess tomorrow's meeting is set in stone. Does anyone know how long it usually takes, once the state reviews it, to be posted on NCEES?

I am still waiting for the result because it is still not displayed in my NCEEs account in the morning of Dec. 21, 2011.

Let's pray.

Thanks a lot

Leon

The board meeting started at 9:30 (eastern) not sure how long that will take, but then they need to contact PCS to tell them to contact NCEES and allow them to release the results. It sounds like much more work then what is probably necessary.

What is there to even talk about in these board meetings? People passed, people failed. Ok, meeting over now.

My exam is still under review from the NJ state board. Everyone else already received their pass/fail mark, and Im interested in knowing why any of this is necessary?

What is there to even talk about in these board meetings? People passed, people failed. Ok, meeting over now.

My exam is still under review from the NJ state board. Everyone else already received their pass/fail mark, and Im interested in knowing why any of this is necessary?
I'm not sure why they had to re-review your exam. I know PA is taking so long because they scheduled the meeting for yesterday. I don't know how NJ works but you might have to wait for the Engineering board to find a time when they can all meet again. I was under the impression that the board just double checked the scores and maybe the information given (i.e. background information).

I see. We call this prudence. Thanks a lot for your useful information. Still waiting.

Just as a heads-up; I was reading through the P.E. boards and apparently NCEES is having some IT problems, so we likely won't receive a confirmation email or diagnostics report (hopefully we won't need those). The grades should still be able to be posted with no problem though. It's just better to check the site than to wait for an email.

I'll try to post when I receive mine to let you guys know when the grades are up. This wait is definitely killing my productivity :brickwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so just heard back from the NJ Board. There was a statistical anomaly between me and another examanee. This is ridiculous. Between their airport like security, proctors walking up and down the aisles constantly, 4-5 different forms, copying or collusion isn't even possible on this exam.

Their next board meeting isn't until next January, so I gotta wait at least another month to hear back.

Sorry to hear that. I can't see how it would be possible to cheat either hopefully it goes your way though. Good Luck.

Also update for PA: Someone from the PE boards contacted the state board and they said that they haven't received the result back to even have their meeting. This was a secretary and hopefully she has no idea what she's talking about. There are 30+ states that have released their PE results and PA is still hung up on the FE...

Also, it appears that this is either going to be the best or worst Christmas present ever...
correction: it appears now that this is either going to be the best or worst... new years present? MLK day present?

correction: it appears now that this is either going to be the best or worst... new years present? MLK day present?
Looks like you might be too far off. I emailed PCS to check the status of the results and received:

"Hello Dominic,

I do not know when FE results will be released."

That was the entire response... So it won't be today and NCEES is closed Tomorrow-Monday. Tuesday's the very earliest we can get it now.

Forget the result of FE exam of PA. Enjoy the holidays. Whether you pass or not does not depend on how often you check the NCEEs account.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy new year

Leon

I was looking at the PA PE Exam discussion and they have been calling/emailing/bothering NCEES, the PA State Board and PCS. It appears the only responses they are getting is: "keep checking NCEES", blatant finger pointing ("so-and-so hasn't released the results to us yet") and the new fad of quoting "10-12 weeks" or "10-14 weeks" as opposed to the 8-10 weeks we are accustom to.

I'm sure nothing was accomplished last week, and today is a federal holiday... hopefully something will get done this week (week 10, I do believe) and we can report to our bosses (I'm on track to get a raise if/when I pass) or update our resumes, etc. Fingers crossed.

Back