photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seandapaul24

Oct 2011 FE Results - FL

13 posts in this topic

Please post your Florida results here.

Has anyone in FL received their result? My account still says "not yet available"

I am still waiting as well.... d-_-b

I took the last year on October in Florida and the results come up on time (one of the first ones , after Xmass), don't worry they will be up soon at least for P.E, good luck everyone !!!!

Just get prepare for jokes like this, The results are up!! , I got my results !! ....and .......!!!

Still waiting as well, the results came out last year on Dec. 23rd for Florida according to past results on this forum.

PASSED.... WOOOT!!!

Passed first try!

Soo relieved after being out of school for 6 years. Thank you to everyone on the board for their assistance with questions, motivation, and guidance over the last 6 months.

Congrats!

I’ve have been checking the NCEES site obsessively. When I saw the word “Pass” I instinctively raised both arms up at my desk like a marathon runner breaking the ribbon at the finish line!

Time to do it all over again for the Electrical PE.

After receiving confirmation that I passed the test, how long before FBPE actually mails the EI certificate? In other words, when can I officially start using the EI letters after my name? Someone know this? Thanks,

In case anyone is still searching like I was, I called the Florida board to check on the status of my license and certification. They said they are just getting ready to send out the certificates. They also said that I hadn't been assigned a license number yet. I asked when I should be concerned if I haven't heard anything and they said to give it another 2 weeks. I figure I'll probably get it in the mail the day before I take the PE in April!

Yeah, I heard "2 weeks" from FBPE about 4 weeks ago. I figured they'll have to issue it before the April test, so only about 8 weeks to go!

License numbers were assigned couple days ago check:

/>https://www.myfloridalicense.com/

Try

/>http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/

Instead