NH info, and

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frazil

Master of the Boondoggle
Reaction score
I may be the only one on here interested in NH results, but I just got this reply back from the board:

The results have not been received from NCEES as of today. The results will be processed by board staff once they have been received.

Sounds like it'll be awhile. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
How's Donna at the Joint Board doing today?

I thought you were in VT.

Or did you take the test in NH because their wall certificate is so much cooler than VT's?

On a serious note, they posted a notice that results were mailed on a certain day in April, it was on the front page of the Joint Board website.

Her message was short and (not so) sweet. She's probably been answering emails all week from the 30 or so people who took it in the state.

I live in VT but work in NH. But really the only reason I took it in NH is that I missed the application deadline for VT.

Good to know about the website...thanks!

I ran the gaunlet yesterday to get all the ingredients for my wife to make the annual office eggnog......

It was worth the trip!

:congrats:

It's just that one area by the I-89 offramp that really bottlenecks. It sucks there all the time though. :brick:

I came over the bridge from WRJ and it was fine until you got to the K-Mart. Then it was a disaster in both directions from there to Staples. By the time you got to the Price Chopper, it wasn't bad anymore. :true:

There's a part of me that it tempted to come back up that way late to beat the crowd, but there's no way I can keep my eyes open after dinner long enough.

Yeah...I still have to get my Christmas tree (anyone else this late?) and I heard the cheapest place to get one is in the parking lot of the 7 Barrel Brewery.

:dunno:

Dealing with the traffic might not be worth the $5 I'm going to save for the sorriest looking last tree left.

This was in their parking lot yesterday...

p184403b.jpg

I saw a sign recently for $15 trees. It may have been a little further down 12A toward Plainfield. I don't recall offhand.

I gotta plug in my tree still. I got a super high-tech trippy fiberoptic tree. It's pretty sweet.

I honestly just saw a tree that looks a lot like your picture for sale at the Co-op for $22.95. :true:

The co-op is a weird place. They've got some interesting stuff though, if it is a little pricey.

I'm a Dan & Whit's guy. It's not the cleanest place, but they've got everything. It doesn't look that big from the outside, but when you go into the secret hardware department, it just keeps going and going.

PS - :jacked:

There's nothing like being in NC when you want a nice Christmas tree. Well maybe except Oregon. But then again who actually lives in Oregon :???:

I rather slash my wrists than go to west leb.....

but good eggnog got the better of me...

Plus..I have 90 acres of trees, so I will just cut 1 down...

I might try doing that tomorrow morning. Grocery shopping this afternoon is going to be insane. Is Bev King better than the state liquor store? Or do they just sell beer/wine?

Back